Ethereal Nation is the idea that people are more than just flesh and bone. We interact, live and grow as a people not really of this world.
e·the·re·al /ɪˈθɪəriəl/ [i-theer-ee-uhl]
1. light, airy, or tenuous: an ethereal world created through the poetic imagination.
2. extremely delicate or refined: ethereal beauty.
3. heavenly or celestial: gone to his ethereal home.
4. of or pertaining to the upper regions of space.
5. Chemistry. pertaining to, containing, or resembling ethyl ether.
please also note the pronunciation. so ethereal being light, airy, tenuous, delicate, refined, and heavenly (which you could argue may or may not describe my music). and now lets look at nation to see what kind of idea i�m trying to create through words.
na·tion /ˈneɪʃən/ [ney-shuhn]
1. a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own: The president spoke to the nation about the new tax.
2. the territory or country itself: the nations of Central America.
3. a member tribe of an American Indian confederation.
4. an aggregation of persons of the same ethnic family, often speaking the same language or cognate languages.